Would you like to take advantage of the influencers marketing platform? Welcome to this post in which we are going to reveal some secrets of this type of strategies so that you decide to implement them buy real instagram likes buyiglikes.com.
Peculiarities of today’s influencers
Influencers have evolved in recent years professionalizing their work and their role, as more and more offers come from brands.
After years of experience, some of them have become experts in content creation and are able to make more sophisticated campaigns.
Regarding their preferred channels to develop influencers’ marketing campaigns, social networks such as Facebook and Instagram stand out. That because? Well, clearly because they are the most propitious to exploit the visual component of the actions and also have a good handful of active users.
Currently the influencers of Instagram are the most abundant and especially campaigns for a B2C audience from sectors such as fashion, gastronomy and lifestyle. Some of them have millions of followers of which thousands interact daily with their publications. Opportunity in sight!
Your way of monetizing your campaigns has also changed. According to experts, a couple of years ago their main motivations were to increase the number of followers and provide them with valuable content. However, currently most of them seek economic retribution for their collaboration in actions with influencers, or at least, samples of products or experiences.
The advantages of influencer marketing
The benefits for brands that are committed to the marketing of influencers are multiple.
For starters, these types of campaigns are not as invasive as traditional advertising. Moreover, when it is content of value and interest for the user, in many cases it is not perceived as a commercial action.
At the level of branding, these types of strategies can help you bring visibility and credibility to your company. The opportunity to reach an audience that maintains a relationship of trust with the influencer could help you improve the reputation of your brand.
By generating “positive noise” about your brand, the number of reactions and conversations in social networks goes up. And if you are able to encourage people to share your content with influencers, you will have taken a decisive step towards the desired virality.
From the point of view of sales, influencers’ marketing actions can grow the sales of services and products they recommend.
They also contribute to SEO positioning. That because? Normally the most faithful and active followers of influencers echo what their referents speak. So, if the influencers of Instagram or any other channel create content about your brand, the chances of their fans doing so increase. If this happens, sign up a bit! As you know, the amount of content generated by users about your brand benefits search engine positioning.
In addition, these campaigns can help you drive quality traffic to your platforms through links and recommendations. This, along with a good lead nurturing strategy will help you convert more and better.
How to plan your actions with influencers?
- Consider the objectives of your influencers marketing strategy
Now that you know what influencer marketing is all about and what are the advantages of implementing it, it is important that you set your goals before giving the kick-off. To do so, consider options like these based on your business goals:
- Increase the value of the brand.
- Generate notoriety
- Increase visibility
- Educate the consumer.
- Drive sales.
- Loyalty to followers and / or customers.
- Choose the most appropriate influencer for your brand to succeed
To make sense of your influencers’ marketing campaigns, it does not serve “any” for many followers that you have. You have to identify the most relevant references for your product or service, which are also aligned with the values of your brand. To be able to choose well, look at 3 premises:
- Scope: number of users that you could impact by adding value to your campaign.
- Relevance: the quality of the content you publish and its relevance among the audience you want to reach.
- Engagement: It is essential that you get good engagement between your / your target.
In short, the study of the audience of the influencers is very important not to waste time and money in impacting an audience that does not look like your buyer person. In fact, you may find it more profitable to have a set of microinfluencers with fewer fans but more focused on a niche related to your target.
In order to determine if the influencer profile is the ideal one for your campaign, you should analyze at least: what are the products / services that you usually think about; what topics interest you, what is your profession, what kind of activities you do in your free time and, above all, where you have influence.
In addition to this, check if the social channels in which you stand out coincide with those most used by your target audience.
- Plan your actions with influencers: how, where and when
You have to think about the look and feel and the tone for the influencers marketing campaign , which should be related to both the influencer’s style and your brand’s.
In addition, you must decide the most suitable channel according to your objectives. For example, Instagram influencers can help you gain visibility and notoriety, however if your main objective was to direct traffic to the web, a priori, this would not be the most indicated channel.
It is not only essential to identify the ideal influencer, but also to choose the key moment to optimize the results of the collaboration. Obviously this will be something that will depend on the main objective you set.
Maybe the launch of a new product is the perfect time to educate the consumer and boost their sales. Or, the ideal time to bet on the marketing of influencers when your company organizes events, which could help you to position your brand as a benchmark in the sector.
What you should do is create a detailed influencers marketing plan, in which all your tactics are explained. We give you some examples to inspire you!
- Conduct an interview with the chosen influencer to generate a different and interesting content for your audience. Another option is to invite an influencer to write on your corporate blog.
- Ask the influencer to test and recommend your product or service.
- Organize an event to promote your brand in which the influencers act as ambassadors.
- Make and share photos and / or videos with Instagram influencers that reflect the values of your company.
- Organize webinars or tutorials on the advantages of your products or services in which the influencer is the protagonist.
- Contact the ideal influencer and enamóralo with your proposal
You already have it! Well, almost … With all this information, you should contact the list of influencers that you have generated to propose them to collaborate. You can contact the influencer or his agent directly, or, to do it through an agency.
Before the first contact, define well what kind of collaboration you want to establish and what are the specific actions you want the influencer to perform.
If you decide to contact the influencer directly, at the time of elaborating the message with your proposal, think that you need to capture their attention and motivate them to be part of your strategy. To do this try to use a close tone, which will help you connect from the beginning?
It is important to be clear about how to create value for both parties (influencer and brand) and to be clear when explaining the strategy. In order to assess your proposal, the influencer needs to know your objectives, the timing and all the details of each action.
- Measure the results of your influencers marketing campaign (KPI)
Today, it is still a challenge for brands to measure the impact of their actions with influencers. Do you want to know the ROI of your campaigns? To measure the effectiveness of influencer marketing, use qualitative and quantitative KPIs such as:
- Engagement achieved with the influencers marketing campaign. How to calculate it? Considering the total interactions – clicks, likes, comments and shares – received in the influencer’s publications.
- Quantity and quality of the audiences reached. It assesses whether the number of views and the profile of the people impacted is adequate.
- Increase in the number of followers of your brand in networks.
- Increase in traffic to the web / blog of your company generated by the influencer.
- Number of mentions in social networks and feelings that manifest themselves.
- The impact on conversions. That is, percentage of records and purchases obtained from your actions with influencers.
- Number of authority links such as those from the media.
- If you have chosen to use a specific hashtag for the action, measure the scope and impact of the action.
Marking solid KPIs to measure the success of your influencer marketing campaigns is essential. Quantify the value of your actions with influencers and detect points of improvement for possible future campaigns, will help you to make your work profitable. Therefore, one of the main requirements to achieve and check the effectiveness of your actions with influencers is to have a team of professionals capable of calculating the ROI. Do you want us to help you with it?