The detoxification with green smoothies goes over 3 days or longer if you wish. It is not a diet or fasting. Weight loss can happen, but starvation is not the goal of the cure. But a healthier body feeling, more lightness, fitness and activity. This cure can be done several times a year. But it is important to change the eating habits, so as not to accumulate an excess of toxins and slag again and again Amazing Grass.
3-day detox with smoothies: That’s how it works
Those who have not drunk a few smoothies should have a preparation time of three days in which a smoothie (about 0.5 liters) is drunk every day to get used to the stomach and intestines.
Discharge toxins: Accompanying the smoothies and recipes daily 2 x (morning and evening) TL Luvos or bentonite healing clay (you can stir in water, tea, juice or yogurt) take. Since the healing clay is not very tasty, I do not recommend stirring it in the smoothies. Clay binds toxins and helps flush them out. This avoids bloating and other gastrointestinal problems. In addition, chlorella or spirulina algae can promote the elimination of toxins.
Drink a lot! If possible, drink 2-3 liters of filtered water or spring water or tea in addition to the smoothies.
3-day smoothies and what else?
In the course of the cure you can eat as much water, tea and green smoothies as you like. A certain process is beneficial:
- Early in the morning a glass of (warm) water with lemon juice and grated ginger.
- Instead of coffee, you can drink green tea or other herbal teas as much as you like.Japanese Macha is a green tea powder that can be mixed with hot or cold water. You can also treat it with almond paste, rice milk or water and honey to a delicious shake. But be careful: green tea lingers for a long time, so do not drink in the afternoon and evening.
- Only a little later (about 20 minutes) drink the first smoothie. Basically, a green smoothie is a mix of green leafy vegetables and / or wild herbs, sprouts and fruits. These are processed with filtered water in a blender to a creamy juice and drunk.
What comes in a green smoothie?
- Green vegetables: green salad, corn salad, spina, chard, cabbage, savoy cabbage, kale
- Wild herbs: dandelion, ribwort, sorrel, stinging nettle, greedy, mugwort, yarrow, etc.
- Vegetables: carrots, zucchini, celery stalks, cucumbers etc.
- Fruit: banana, avocado, orange, grapes, berries, apricots, peaches, melons, lemon, grapefruit etc.
You can add it to your taste: ground flax seeds, sprouts and seedlings, vanilla, honey, ginger, nuts, almonds, sesame, nutmeg, sesame paste, parsley, basil, arugula, goji berries, aronia berries etc.
It is advisable to use vegetables and seasonal fruits and otherwise to vary in taste. It takes about 50-60% leafy vegetables and wild herbs and 40-50% fruit.